Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Xiao Qing Long Wan relieves superficies with diaphoresis to resolve water retention and arrests cough and asthma. It may be used for both exterior invasion of wind-cold and interior accumulation of water retention marked by aversion to cold, fever, anhidrosis, cough, dyspnea, profuse thin sputum, moist and slippery lingual fur, no thirst, and superficial and tense pulse, or cough and asthma due to phlegm, or general pain and edema in the face and limbs.
Ramulus Cinnamomi (Gui Zhi)
Radix Paeoniae Alba (Bai Shao)
Rhizoma Zingeberis (Gan Jiang)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao)
Rhizoma Pinelliae Preparata (Zhi Ban Xia)
Fructus Schisandrae (Wu Wei Zi)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Xiao Qing Long Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Avoid oily, cold, and spicy food.
2. Avoid smoking and alcohol.
3. Avoid taking together with tonic Chinese herbs.
4. Not suitable for cough and asthma due to internal heat or deficiency.
5. Concern should be relieved within several days if the Chinse herb fits the concern.
6. Use with caution during pregnancy and lactation.
7. Not for a long team use.
8. Use with caution for people with hypertension and heart disease.
9. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have diabetes, chronic liver or kidney disease.
10. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
11. Keep out of reach of children.