Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Bao He Wan help digest food and clear food retention. It is indicated for promoting digestion, removing food stagnation, and harmonizing the stomach. It is used for food stagnation marked by distending fullness and pain in the epigastric region, belching, acid regurgitation, loss of appetite, vomiting, loose stools, thick and greasy lingual fur, and slippery pulse.
Bao He Wan is suitable for kids and babies as needed if they have indigestion and the resulting diarrhea or vomiting, milk throw up, loss of appetite etc.
Fructus Crataegi (Hawthorn) (Shan Zha)
Massa Medicata Fermentata (Shen Qu)
Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae (Zhi Ban Xia)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu Ling)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen Pi)
Fructus Forsythiae Suspensae (Lian Qiao)
Semen Raphani Sativi (Lai Fu Zi)
Fructus Hordei Germinatus (Hordeum distichon)(Mai Ya)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Bao He Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Not recommended during pregnancy.
2. Use with caution during lactation.
3. Avoid taking oily (like French fries), chilly, and hardly digested food.
4. Not suitable for indigestion due to diseases of liver, heart, or kidney.
5. It may not suitable for you if the symptoms do not ease in a few days.
6. Not recommended for a long term use if you are old or weak.
7. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
8. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.