Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Bai Feng Wan invigorates Qi and nourishes the blood, regulates menstruation and checks leukorrhea. The herbal formula is used for deficiency of both Qi and blood, emaciation, weakness and soreness of the loins and knees, irregular menstruation, metrorrhagia, metrostaxis and leukorrhea.
Black Bone Fowl (wu gu ji)
Carapax Trionycis (bie jia)
Concha Ostreae (mu li)
Oothecha Mantidis sang piao xiao
Radix Ginseng (ren shen)
Radix Astragali (huang qi
Radix Angelicae Sinesis (dang gui)
Radix Paeoniae Alba (bai shao)
Rhizoma Cyperi (xiang fu)
Radix Asparagi (tian dong)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (gan cao)
Radix Rehmanniae (di huang)
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (shu di huang)
Rhizoma Chuanxiong (chuan xiong)
Radix Stellariae (yin chai hu)
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae (dan shen)
Rhizoma Dioscoreae (shan yao)
Semen Euryales (qian shi)
Cornu Cervi Degelatinatum (lu jiao shuang)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Bai Feng Wan has been safely used by millions of people with few adverse effects when taken as directed.
1. Do not use it if you are taking cold medicines.
2. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. If any adverse symptom occurs like headache and dizziness, discontinue use.
5. Keep out of reach of children.