Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Shi Quan Da Bu Wan warms and recuperates Qi and blood. It is used for deficiency of both Qi and blood, pale complexion, shortness of breath and palpitation, dizziness and spontaneous perspiration, tiredness and lack of strength, limbs not warm, menorrhagia, men or women’s deficiency of primordial qi, yin deficiency and cough due to the functional imbalance of five viscera, hectic fever in the afternoon, thirst and fidgetiness.
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (Dang shen)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Sclerotium Poriae Coco s(Fu ling)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan Cao)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis(Dang gui)
Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong (Chuan xiong)
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae (Bai shao)
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu di huang)
Radix Astragali Membranacei (Huang qi)
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (Rou gui)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Shi Quan Da Bu Wan has been safely used by millions of people with few adverse effects when taken as directed.
1. Do not use during pregnancy.
2. Avoid oily (like French fries) and chilly food for best effect.
3. Do not recommend use together with Chinese cold medicine.
4. Do not recommend use if you have no sign of deficiency.
5. Do not recommend use if you have heat sensation.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. Keep out of reach of children.