High Concentrated Herbal Pills
What does it do?
Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao Wan dispels wind and clears away heat. It is used for headache, migraine, or headache on the top, aversion to cold and fever, dizziness, nasal obstruction, thin and whitish lingual fur, and superficial and slippery pulse due to exogenous pathogenic wind.
Herba Menthae (Bo he)
Rhizoma Chuanxiong (Chuan xiong)
Gerba Schizonepetae (Jing jie)
Rhizoma Seu Radix Notopterygii (Qiang huo)
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae (Bai zhi)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan cao)
Radix Ledebouriellae (Fang feng)
Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao Wan is made of 100% pure authentic Chinese herbs of highest qualities. Traditional preparation procedures are combined with modern pharmaceutical processes to extract the active ingredients from the herbs and to further concentrate them into pills or tablets. It is Ever Spring HERB-GMP certifiedand and is imported to USA in accordance with the FDA guidelines.
How to use it?
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao Wan (Pian) has been safely used with few adverse effects when it is used as directed.
1. Use with caution during pregnancy.
2. Not recommended for headache cuased by deficiency of Qi, blood etc.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have any chronic disease.
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.