Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Feng Shi Xiao Tong Wan may dispel wind and cold and promote blood circulation to relieve pain. It is applicable for obstructive meridians due to the obstruction of pathogenic wind-cold-damp marked by numbness of limbs, lumbago, pain in the legs, pain due to blood stasis caused by injuries from falls.
Caulis Piperis Kadsurae (Hai Feng Teng)
Resina Commiphorae (Mo Yao)
Cortex Illicii (Di Feng Pi)
Fructus Chaenomelis (Mu Gua)
Radix Saposhnikoviae (Fang Feng)
Ramulus Cinnamomi (Gui Zhi)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao)
Rhizoma et Radix Notopterygii (Qiang Huo)
Resina Boswelliae (Ru Xiang)
Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae (Niu Xi)
Cortex Eucommiae (Du Zhong)
Radix Angelicae Pubescentis (Du Huo)
Rhizoma Corydalis (Yan Hu Sho)
Rhizoma Curcumae Longae (Jiang Huang)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Radix Paeoniae Rubra (Chi Shao)
Radix Paeoniae Alba(Bai Shao)
Rhizoma Homalomenae (Qian Nian Jian)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Feng Shi Xiao Tong Wan may sometimes cause indigestion.
1. Do not use it during pregnancy.
2. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, heart diseases, diabetes, liver diseases, and kidney diseases.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
5. Keep out of reach of children.