Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan removes heat from the lung and dissolves phlegm, relieves cough and asthma. The herbal formula is used for continuous cough, dysphoria and asthma, thick, viscid, yellow sputum, fullness sensation and oppressed feeling in chest and diaphragm, dry mouth with sore throat and dry stool caused by lung- heat with abundant expectoration.
Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae (Jiang ban xia)
Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis (Huang qin)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu ling)
Fructus Aurantii Immaturus (Zhi shi)
Semen Pruni Armeniacae (Ku xing ren)
Fructus Trichosanthis (Gua lou)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen pi)
Arisaema Cum Bile (Dan nan xing)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Avoid oily, spicy food while taking the product.
2. Not suitable to dry cough with little phlegm.
3. Not suitable for use if you are pregnant.
4. Not suitable for use if you have digestion disorders.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are children, old or very weak.
7. Only to be used by children under adult’s direction.
8. Keep out of reach of children.