Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Bai He Gu Jin Wan is a famous Chinese herbal medicine that nourishes lung Yin energy and moistens the lungs. The Chinese herb is used to manage lung discomforts such as dry cough and dry throat. It is indicated for nourishing Yin energy, moistening the lungs, transforming phlegm, and stopping cough. The Chinese medicine is used for Yin deficiency of both the lungs and the kidneys, dry cough with little phlegm, sputum with blood, and cough with dryness due to deficiency of yin fluid of both the lung sore throat.
Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae (Di Huang)
Tuber Ophiopogonis Japonici (Mai Men Dong)
Bulbus Lilii Brownii (Bai He)
Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae (Fritillaria thunbergii) (Chuan Bei Mu/Bei Mu)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae (Bai Shao)
Radix Scrophulariae Ningpoensis (Xuan Shen)
Radix Platycodi Grandiflori (Jie Geng)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan Cao)
200pill/bottle. 8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Bai He Gu Jin Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Avoid alcohol, cigarette, spicy food while taking the product.
2. Not suitable to cough due to a cold and with stuffy or running nose.
3. Not suitable for use if phlegm is excessive and thick.
4. Not suitable for use if you have digestion disorders.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are children, old or very weak.
7. Only to be used by children under adult’s direction.
8. Keep out of reach of children.