High Concentrated Herbal Pills
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), our body is vulnerable to attacks of pathogenic influences. The attacks first invade the peripheral and the body reacts with symptoms like fever, cough, and headache. If not halted they further invade the interior of the body and causes severe conditions. The pathogenic influences in modern medical terms belong to bacteria and viruses (e. g., cold viruses and flu viruses).
Qiang Li Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan works to halt the invasion of pathogenic influences and relieves the associated symptoms. It is mainly used for the common cold and flu (influenza). It is most effective when taken at the first signs of cold or flu such as sore throat, runny nose, cough, nasal congestion, and headache.
It is indicated for relieving the exterior symptoms and clearing away toxins. The symptoms may include wind-heat type common cold, fever with headache, cough with dry mouth and sore throat.
It is also used to prevent cold and flu.
Flos Lonicerae Japonicae (Honeysuckle Flower)(Jin Yin Hua)
Fructus Forsythiae Suspensae (Forsythia) (Lian Qiao)
Herba Menthae Haplocalycis (Peppermint) (Bo He)
Herba Schizonepetae Tenuifoliae (Jing Jie)
Semen Sojae Praeparatum (Fermented Soybean) (Dan Dou Chi)
Fructus Arctii Lappae (Edible Burdock) (Niu Bang Zi)
Radix Platycodi Grandiflori (Balloon Flower) (Jie Geng)
Herba Lophatheri Gracilis (Bamboo Leaf) (Dan Zhu Ye)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Licorice Root) (Gan Cao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Qiang Li Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it for cases in which the body feels cold.
2. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have chronic diseases of heart, liver, or kidney, of hypertension, of diabetes.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are pregnant.
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are under other medical treatment.
5. If the symptoms are not improved in 3 days, it is not applicable for the case and discontinue use.
6. Not recommended to take herbal tonics like YinVive at the same time.
7. Not recommended to take liquor, cigarettes, spicy and oily food while taking the product.
8. Keep out of reach of children.