Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Ba Zhen Wan nourishes vital qi (energy) and benefits blood. It is used for spontaneous deficiency of both qi and blood marked by pale or sallow complexion, palpitation, shortness of breath, laziness to talk, weakness of limbs, dizziness, loss of appetite, pale tongue with thin and whitish fur, and feeble pulse. The Chinese medicine is also used for anemia due to deficiency of qi and blood, myasthenia of the limbs, heavy menstrual bleeding, and abdominal pain during menstruation.
Radix Codonopsis (Dang shen)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Poria (Fu ling)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan cao)
Radix Angelica Sinensis(Dang gui)
Radix Paeoniae Alba (Bai shao)
Rhizoma Chuanxiong (Chuan xiong)
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu di huang)
How to use it?
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Ba Zhen Wan may sometimes cause indigestion.
1. Use with caution if you are pregnant.
2. Do not use together with cold medicine.
3. Not suitable for if you have indigestion problems.
4. Only to be used by children under adult’s direction.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, or you are children, old or very weak.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.