Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan can nourish the spleen and promote Qi due to the Qi deficiency. It is indicated in China Pharmacopoeia1 for replenishing Qi, elevating the spleen Yang to cure drooping; for fatigue and lack of physical strength; for prolapse of internal organs such as rectum prolapse, uterus prolapse, and stomach prolapse.
Radix Astragali Membranacei (Huang Qi)
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (Dang Shen)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai Zhu)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen Pi)
Rhizoma Cimicifugae (Sheng Ma)
Radix Bupleuri Chinensis (Chai Hu)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (licorice) (Gan Cao)
Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens (ginger) (Sheng Jiang)
Fructus Jujubae (Ziziphus jujuba mill) (Da Zao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it if you are taking cold medicines.
2. Do not use it if you have hypertension.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. If any adverse symptom occurs like headache and dizziness, discontinue use.
5. Keep out of reach of children.