Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Long Dan Xie Gan Wan clears away sthenic fire in the liver and gallbladder meridians, eliminates damp heat in the lower energizer. It is used for hyperactivity in sthenic fire in the liver and gallbladder meridians marked by headache, hypochondriac pain, conjunctival congestion, bitter taste in the mouth, deafness, otalgia. It is also effective for downbearing of damp heat in the liver meridian marked by darkish turbid urine, vaginal pruritus, vaginal swelling, scrotal swelling, leukorrhea, reddish tongue with yellowish greasy fur, wiry and slippery and strong pulse.
Radix Gentianae Scabrae (Long Dan Cao)
Radix Bupleuri Chinensis (Chai Hu)
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis (Ze Xie)
Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae (Sheng Di Huang)
Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis (Huang Qin)
Fructus Gardeniae Jasminoidis (Zhi Zi)
Medulla Tetrapanacis Papyriferi (Tong Cao)
Semen Plantaginis (Plantago asiatica) (Che Qian Zi)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan Cao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Long Dan Xie Gan Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Use with caution during pregnancy.
2. Use with caution if you are old, weak, or with loose stool.
3. Avoid oily (like french fries) and spicy food.
4. Do not use it together with tonic Chinese herbs.
5. Does not use it for a long time.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have heart, arrhythmia, hypertension, kidney, diabetes liver and other chronic diseases.
7. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
8. Keep out of reach of children.