Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Jian Pi Wan invigorates qi and strengthens the spleen, regulates the flow of qi and promotes digestion. It is used for weakness of the spleen and the stomach, distention and fullness of the abdomen and the stomach, anorexia and loose stool.
Radix Aucklandiae (Mu xiang)
Rhizoma Coptidis (Huang lian)
Poria (Fu ling)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan cao)
Massa Medicata Fermentata (Shen qu)
Fructus Amomi (Sha ren)
Rhizoma Dioscoreae (Shan yao)
Semen Myristicae (Rou dou kou)
Radix Codonopsis (Dang shen)
Fructus Aurantii Immaturus (Zhi shi)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Fructus Crataegi (Shan zha)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen pi)
Fructis Hordei Germinatus (Mai ya)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Jian pi Wann has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Avoid oily food (like french fries) for best results.
2. Do not take it together with Chinese cold medicine.
3. Use with caution during lactation.
4. Not recommended during pregnancy.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Keep out of reach of children.