Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan clears away heat and expels wind, improves eyesight and alleviates pain. It is used for epidemic hemorrhagic conjunctivitis, swelling and pain, vertigo, urticant sensation of eyelids, constipation due to dry stool, deep colored urine. It is also used for the flaming up of wind fire due to intenseness of heat in upper- jiao, photophobia, marginal blepharitis, poor vision, and pterygium.
Rhizoma Chuanxiong (Chuan xiong)
Fructus Viticis (Man jin zi)
Rhizoma Et Radix Notopterygii (Qiang huo)
Rhizoma Ligustici (Gao ben)
Radix Platycodi (Jie geng)
Radix Saposhnikoviae (Fang feng)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan cao)
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae (Bai zhi)
Flos Chrysanthemi (Ju hua)
Rhizoma Coptidis (Huang lian)
Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei (Da huang)
Radix Scutellariae (Huang qin)
Radix Scrophulariae (Xuan shen)
Herba Schizonepetae (Jing jie)
Herba Menthae (Bo he)
Fructus Gardeniae (Zhi zi)
Fructus Forsythiae (Lian qiao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Use with caution during pregnancy.
2. Not recommended for use if you have poor digestion function.
3. Not recommended for use together with Chinese tonic herbs.
4. Avoid spicy and chilly food.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have diabetes, chronic disease of kidney, heart, or liver.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. Keep out of reach of children.