High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan tonifies Qi and blood and dredges meridians. It may be used for sequela of wind stroke, hemiparalysis, deviation of the eye and mouth, involuntary drooling, dry stools, incontinence of urine or enuresis, and dysphasia.
Radix Astragali (Huang Qi)
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae (Dan Shen)
Semen Persicae (Tao Ren)
Flos Carthami (Hong Hua)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Radix Paeoniae (Shao Yao)
Herba Cistanches (Rou Cong Rong)
Fructus Schisandrae (Wu Wei Zi)
Rhizoma Chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use if you are pregnant.
2. Do not use if you have heat sensation (due to Yin deficiency).
3. Avoid alcohol, cigarette, spicy food.
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have chronic diseases of heart, liver, kidney, or diabetes. Hypertension is OK.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Keep out of reach of children.
7. Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs.