Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
An Shen Bu Xin Wan calms the nerves and regains normal heart beating by adjusting to reach balance of various functions, regaining vitality and helping produce blood. The herbal formula is mainly used for palpitation insomnia, dizziness and tinnitus.
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae (Dan Shen)
Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi)
Rhizoma Acori Tatarinowii (Shi Chang Pu)
Concha Margaritifera Usta (Zhen Zhu Mu)
Caulis Polygoni Multiflori (Shou Wu Teng)
Cortex Albizziae Julibrissin (Albizia Lebbeck) (He Huan Pi)
Semen Cuscutae Chinensis (or Astragalus Complanatus) (Tu si zi or Sha yuan zi)
Herba Ecliptae Prostratae (Mo Han Lian)
Fructus Ligustri Lucidi (Nu Zhen Zi)
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu Di Huang)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily.
An Shen Bu Xin Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Not suitable to use if you have fever.
2. Use with caution if you are pregnant.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. Only to be used by children under adult’s direction.
5. Keep out of reach of children.