High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan warms the middle energizer to harmonize the stomach. It is used for loss of appetite, acid regurgitation, epigastric fullness and flatulence, lassitude on the extremities. It is also used for food stagnation, fullness and distention or pain in the thoracic and epigastric regions, vomiting, and diarrhea, etc.
Radix Aucklandiae Lappae (Mu xiang)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen pi)
Rhizoma Cyperi Rotundi (Xiang fu)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu ling)
Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae (Zhi ban xia)
Fructus Aurantii Immaturus (Zhi shi)
Fructus Amomi Rotundus (Dou kou)
Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis (Hou po)
Herba Agastaches Seu Pogostemi (huo xiang)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan cao)
Fructus Amomi (Sha ren)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not take oily (like French fries) and chilly food.
2. Not suitable for digestion disorders with burning sensation in the stomach.
3. It may not suitable for you if the symptoms do not ease in a few days.
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
5. Keep out of reach of children.