Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Shu Gan Wan disperses the stagnated liver Qi for regulating the stomach, regulates Qi to relieve pain. It is used for the stagnation of Qi due to depression of the liver, fullness and distention in the chest and hypochondrium, stomachache, gastric upset and vomiting, eructation and acid regurgitation. The Chinese medicine will help digestion, removing food stagnancy and keeping fit.
Fructus Toosendan (Chuan Lian Zi)
Rhizoma Corydalis (Yan Hu Suo)
Radix Paeoniae Alba (Bai Shao)
Rhizoma Curcumae Longae (Jiang Huang)
Radix Aucklandiae Lappae (Mu Xiang)
Lignum Aquilariae Resinatum (Chen Xiang)
Fructus Amomi Rotundus (Dou Kou Ren)
Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis (Hou Po)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen Pi)
Fructus Aurantii (Zhi Qiao)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu Ling)
Fructus Amomi (Sha Ren)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Shu Gan Wan has been safely used by millions of people with few adverse effects when taken as directed.
1. Avoid cold, oily and hard to digest food for best results.
2. Avoid mood swing for best results.
3. Not suitable for use if symptoms include dry mouth, thirst, and dry stool.
4. Not recommended for a long term use.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are children, old or very weak.
7. Keep out of reach of children.