Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan nourishes the Spleen and thus enhances the digestive function, remove dampness in the Spleen and the Stomach. It is indicated for diarrhea and abdominal distension.
Radix Ginseng (Ren shen)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu ling)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae (Shan yao)
Semen Nelumbinis Nuciferae (Lian zi)
Semen Dolichoris Lablab (Dolichos Lablab) (Bai bian dou)
Semen Coicis Lachryma-Jobi (Yi yi ren)
Fructus Amomi (Sha ren)
Radix Platycodi Grandiflori (Jie geng)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan cao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Bai Feng Wan has been safely used by millions of people with few adverse effects when taken as directed.
1. For best results, avoid drinking tea and taking carrot.
2. For best results, avoid taking it together with Chinese cold medicine.
3. Not suitable for diarrhea associated with constipation.
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, diabetes, diseases of heart or kidney, or in pregnancy.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Keep out of reach of children.