Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Nuan Gong Yun Zi Wan has an effect on warming uterus. It is used for weakness and anemia, soreness of waist and abdominal pain, myasthenia of limbs.
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae (Bai Shao)
Fructus Psoraleae Corylifoliae (Bu Gu Zhi)
Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong)
Herba Epimedii Grandiflori(Yin Yang Huo)
Rhizoma Curculiginis Orchioidis (Xian Mao)
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (Rou Gui)
Rhizoma Zingiberis Preparata (Pao Jiang)
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu Di Huang)
Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis (Du Zhong)
Rhizoma Cyperi Rotundi (Xiang Fu)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Nuan Gong Yun Zi Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it if you are taking Chinese cold medicine.
2. Not suitable for use if you have heat sensation.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
5. Keep out of reach of children