Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan disperses liver Qi stagnation and reduce the heat It is indicated for soothing the liver and clearing heat, strengthening the spleen and nourishing the blood. It is used for distension pain in the chest and hypochondria, irritability, loss of appetite, lassitude, and irregular menstruation due to liver Qi stagnation. It
is a commonly used herbal remedy for anxiety, irritability, stress, and depression due to the challenge of a daily life or premenstrual tension.
Radix Bupleuri Chinensis (Chai hu)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang gui)
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae (Bai shao)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu ling)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan cao)
Cortex Moutan Radicis (Paeonia Suffruticosa) (Mu dan pi)
Fructus Gardeniae Jasminoidis (Zhi zi)
Herba Menthae Haplocalycis (Bo he)
Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh (Sheng jiang)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Use with caution if you are pregnant.
2. Not suitable for menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding).
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are under other medical treatment.
4. Avoid oily, spicy food for optimal results.
5. Keep out of reach of children.