Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Fang Feng Tong Sheng Wan dispels pathogenic wind (heat) from the body surface and purges away the dampness heat from the interior, as manifested by dryness in the mouth, discomfort of the throat, sensation of stuffiness in the chest, constipation, dark urine, local signs of inflammation, and skin eruptions. In recent years, clinical studies indicate that Fang Feng Tong Sheng San are effective on weight loss.
Radix Saposhnikoviae (Ledebouriella) (Fang feng)
Herba Schizonepetae (Jing jie)
Fructus Forsythiae (Lian qiao)
Herba Menthae (Bo he)
Rhizoma Chuanxiong (Chuan xiong)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang gui)
Radix Paeoniae Albae (Bai shao)
Radix Scutellariae (Huang qin)
Radix Platycodi (Jie geng)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Licorice) (Gan cao)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Fructus Crataegi (Hawthorn) (Shan zha)
Semen Cassiae (Jie ming zi)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen pi)
Radix Astragali (Huang qi)
Fructus Gardeniae (Zhi zi)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Jia Wei Fang Feng Tong Sheng Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. It is not recommended for pregnant women.
2. It is not recommended for people who are weak and who have loose stool or diarrhea.
3. As some ingredients may reduce hypertension, it is better suitable for obese people with hypertension. Keep watching blood pressure while you take it.
4. Discontinue use if any adverse symptom occurs.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. Keep out of reach of children.