Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan is indicated to relieve superficies with diaphoresis and eliminate dampness, and regulate Qi flow to promote digestion. It is used for both exterior invasion of wind cold and interior injury of stagnated dampness marked by aversion to cold, fever, headache, chest distress, abdominal flatulence, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, borborygmus, diarrhea, tastelessness in the mouth, and whitish and greasy lingual fur, etc. In China, the Chinese medicine is a household herbal remedy recommended by doctors for stomach flu, summer colds, heat stroke that are often associated with hot and humid summer weather.
Herba Agastachis (Huo xiang)
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae (Bai zhi)
Pericarpium Arecae (Da fu pi)
Folium Perillae (Zi su ye)
Poria (Fu ling)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis (Hou po)
Radix Platycodoni (Jie geng)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen pi)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan cao)
Rhizoma Pinelliae (Zhi ban xia)
Fructus Jujubae (Da zao)
Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens (Sheng jiang)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use if the body has a hot sensation.
2. Not suitable for use if fever is not accompanied with chill.
3. Not suitable for use if the tongue fur is not white but yellow.
4. If the symptoms do not get improved within 3 days or diarrhea gets worse, discontinue use.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, diabetes, diseases of heart, liver, or kidney, or during pregnancy.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. Keep out of reach of children.