High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan nourishes blood, invigorates Qi, expels wind, and removes dampness. It is indicated in symptoms include cold pain, stiffness, and numbness of the low back and knees due to wind, cold, and dampness. Today it is a primary herbal remedy Chinese used for rheumatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic back pain, and sciatica etc.
Radix Angelicae Pubescentis (Du huo)
Herba Taxilli (Sang ji sheng)
Cortex Eucommiae (Du zhong)
Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae (Niu xi)
Radix Gentianae Macrophyllae (Qin jiao)
Poria (Fu ling)
Cortex Cinnamomi (Rou gui)
Radix Saposhnikoviae (Fang feng)
Radix Codonopsis (Dang shen)
Rhizoma Chuanxiong (Chuan xiong)
Rhizoma Curcumae Longae (Pian jiang huang)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang gui)
Radix Paeoniae Alba (Bai shao)
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu di huang)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan cao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
2. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, heart diseases, diabetes, liver diseases, and kidney diseases.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
5. Stop use when you have a fever.
6. Keep out of reach of children.