Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan nourishes Yin to lower pathogenic fire. It is used for hyperactivity of fire caused by deficiency of yin, hectic fever and night sweating, dry mouth and sore throat, ringing in the ears and seminal emission, scanty dark urine. It is also used for weakness due to chronic disease and hypertension, and a supplementary means to chronic nephritis.
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu Di Huang)
Fructus Corni Officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu)
Cortex Moutan Radicis (Paeonia Suffruticosa) (Mu Dan Pi)
Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae (Shan Yao)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu Ling)
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis (Ze Xie)
Rhizoma Anemarrhenae Asphodeloidis (Zhi Mu)
Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis (Huang Bo)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it if you are taking cold medicines.
2. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are pregnant.
3. Do not use it if you have cold feeling of your body or limbs or like hot drinks.
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
5. If any adverse symptom occurs like lost appetite, discontinue use.
6. Keep out of reach of children.