Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
You Gui Wan acts to tonify kidney Yang, replenish vital essence and enriches the blood and thus relieves impotence. It is mainly applied for impotence (erectile dysfunction), male infertility due to low sperm counts, osterporosis.
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu di huang)
Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae (Shan yao)
Semen Cuscutae Chinensis (or Astragalus Complanatus) (Tu si zi or Sha yuan zi)
Fructus Lycii Chinensis (Gou qi zi)
Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis (Du zhong)
Fructus Corni Officinalis (Shan zhu yu)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang gui)
Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata (Fu zi)
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (Rou gui)
Colla Cornus Cervi (Lu jiao jiao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Bao He Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it if dry mouth, thirst, sweat, or dry stool occurs as a symptom in your conditions.
2. Discontinue use if any adverse symptom like appetite loss occurs.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
5. Keep out of reach of children.