Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Xiao Yao Wan disperses liver Qi stagnation. It is indicated for soothing the liver and strengthening the spleen, tonifying the blood and regulating menstruation. It is used for irregular menstruation, distension pain in the chest and hypochondria, dizziness and blurry vision, and loss of appetite due to liver Qi stagnation.
Radix Bupleuri Chinensis (Chai Hu)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae (Bai Shao)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai Zhu)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu Ling)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan Cao)
Herba Menthae Haplocalycis (Bo He)
Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens (Sheng Jiang)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Xiao Yao Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
2. Do not use it together with with cold medicine.
3. Not suitable for menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding).
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
5. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
6. Keep out of reach of children.