Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan strengthens the spleen and stomach, regulates the flow of Qi to alleviate pain. It is used for deficiency of Qi of the spleen and stomach, retention of cold –dampness in the middle-Jiao, anorexia, belching, abdominal distension or pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
Fructus Amomi (Sha ren)
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (Dang shen)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu ling)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Preparata (Zhi gan zao)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen pi)
Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae Preparata (Zhi ban xia)
Radix Aucklandiae Lappae or cyperus rotundus (Mu xiang or xiang fu)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Xiang Sha Liu Jun Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not take during pregnancy.
2. Do not take oily (like french fries), chilly, and hard to be digested food.
3. Not suitable for acute gastrointestinal disorders.
4. Not suitable for symptoms associated with thirst and dry stool.
5. It may not suitable for you if the symptoms do not ease in a few days.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. Keep out of reach of children.