Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan is used to treat cough with wheezing, shortness of breath, fullness and distress in the chest, abundant whitish sputum, slippery or whitish tongue coating.
Fructus Perillae Frutescentis (Zi Su Zi)
Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis (Hou Po)
Radix Peucedani (Qian Hu)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan Cao)
Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae (Zhi Ban Xia)
Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen Pi)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Lignum Aquilariae Resinatum (Chen Xiang)
Fructus Jujubae (Da Zao)
Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens (Sheng Jiang)
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (Rou Gui)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan has been safely used by millions of people with few adverse effects when taken as directed.
1. Not suitable for dry cough with little phlegm, sore throat, and thirst.
2. Avoid oily, spicy food while taking the product.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. Only to be used by children under adult’s direction.
5. Keep out of reach of children.