Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
San Jin Wan clears heat, cleanses the toxins, removes dampness and promotes urination. It is indicated for urinary track infections.
Radix Rosae Laevigatae (Jin Ying Gen)
Rhizoma Smilacis Chinensis (Jin Gang Teng, Ba Qia)
Herba Lygodii Japonici (Jin Sha Teng, Hai Jin Sha)
Herba Centellae (Ji Xue Cao)
Bungarus Parvus (Gold Coin Grass)(Jin Qian Cao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
San Jin Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it during pregnancy.
2. Avoid oily and spicy food while taking it for best results.
3. Avoid smoking and alcohol while taking it for best results.
4. Avoid taking it together with tonic Chinese herbs for best results.
5. Consult a herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, chronic liver or kidney disease.
6. Consult a herbalist or physician before use for children, women in lactation, elderly people in poor physical conditions.
7. Consult a herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
8. Keep out of reach of children.