Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan can replenish Yang due to the Yang insufficiency of the kidney. It is indicated for Yang insufficiency of kidney; weakness and soreness of the loins and the knees; cold feeling in the limbs; frequent urination, sexual performance.
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu Di Huang)
Fructus Corni officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu)
Rhizoma Discoreae Oppositae (Shan Yao)
Cortex Moutan Radicis (Paeonia Suffruticosa) (Mu Dan Pi)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos(Fu Ling)
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis (Ze Xie)
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae(Rou Gui)
Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata (Zhi Fu Zi)
Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae (Niu Xi)
Radix Polygoni Multiflori (He Shou Wu)
Fructus Lycii Chinensis (Lycium barbarum) (Gou Qi Zi)
Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
2. Do not use it if dry mouth, thirst, or dry stool occur a symptom in your applicable conditions of diabetes, nephritis, hypertension, or heart disease.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. If any adverse symptom occurs like appetite loss, discontinue use.
5. Keep out of reach of children.