Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Gui Pi Wan replenishes the blood and Qi due to weak heart and spleen functions. It is commonly used by Chinese doctors for insomnia, amnesia, palpitation, tiredness, and poor appetite often experienced by hard-working professionals and students. It is also used for anemias and platelet reduction (Purpura).
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu Ling)
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macaocephalae (Bai Zhu)
Semen Ziziphi Spinosae (Suan Zao Ren)
Radix Astragali Membranacei (Huang Qi)
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (Dang Shen)
Arillus Euphoriae Longanae (Long Yan Rou)
Fructus Jujubae (Da Zao)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang Gui)
Radix Polygalae Tenuifoliae (Yuan Zhi)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Gan Cao)
Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens (Sheng Jiang)
Radix Aucklandiae Lappae (Mu Xiang)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Gui Pi Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Use it under the direction of a herbalist if you are pregnant, child, have diabetes, or high blood pressure.
2. Not suitable for use if you have a fever.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. Better to use before meal.
5. Better to avoid oily food like French fries.
6. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
7. Keep out of reach of children.