Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan (Qu Yu Sheng Xin Wan) promotes blood circulation to remove blood stasis, warms meridians to relieve pain. It is used for lower abdominal masses with pain or without pain, or abdominal pain without masses, or fullness and flatulence in the lower abdomen, or menstrual lumbar soreness in the lower abdomen, or oligomenorrhea with purplish or blackish menses or with blood clot, or metrorrhagia and metrostaxis with pain in the lower abdomen, or with pink leukorrhea.
Resina Commiphorae Myrrhae (Mo yao)
Fructus Foeniculi Vulgaris (Xiao hui xiang)
Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis (Gan jiang)
Rhizoma Corydalis (Yan hu suo)
Radix Angelicae Sinensis (Dang gui)
Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong (Chuan xiong)
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (Rou gui)
Radix Paeoniae Rubra (Chi shao)
Pollen Typhae (Pu huang)
Semen Vaccariae Segetalis (Wang bu liu xing)
Rhizoma Cyperi Rotundi (Xiang fu )
Hirudo (Sheng shui zhi)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan has been safely used by millions of people with few adverse effects when taken as directed.
1. Do not use it during pregnancy.
2. Avoid chilly, cold food.
3. Do not use it together with Ginseng.
2. Do not use it if you have cold.
4. Do not use it if you have cold.
5. Not recommended for use if there is excessive menstruation bleeding.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
8. Keep out of reach of children.