Ever Spring High Concentrated Herbal Pills
Lian Qiao Bai Du Wan works to halt the invasion of pathogenic influences and relieves the associated symptoms. It is mainly used for the common cold and flu (influenza). It is most effective when taken at the first signs of cold or flu such as sore throat, runny nose, cough, nasal congestion, and headache.
Flos Lonicerae Japonicae (Honeysuckle Flower) (Jin Yin Hua)
Fructus Forsythiae Suspensae (Forsythia) (Lian Qiao)
Herba Menthae Haplocalycis (Peppermint) (Bo He)
Herba Schizonepetae Tenuifoliae (Jing Jie)
Semen Sojae Praeparatum (Fermented Soybean) (Dan Dou Chi)
Fructus Arctii Lappae (Edible Burdock) (Niu Bang Zi)
Radix Platycodi Grandiflori (Balloon Flower) (Jie Geng)
Herba Lophatheri Gracilis (Bamboo Leaf) (Dan Zhu Ye)
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Licorice Root) (Gan Cao)
200pill/bottle. 5-8 pills 3 times daily with or before meals.
Lian Qiao Bai Du Wan has been safely used with few adverse effects.
1. Do not use it for cases in which the body feels cold.
2. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have chronic diseases of heart, liver, or kidney, of hypertension, of diabetes.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are pregnant.
4. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are under other medical treatment.
5. If the symptoms are not improved in 3 days, it is not applicable for the case and discontinue use.
6. Not recommended to take herbal tonics like YinVive at the same time.
7. Not recommended to take liquor, cigarettes, spicy and oily food while taking the product.
8. Keep out of reach of children.