Wrist pain is very common. There are many reasons can cause wrist pain.
The following is list of the common causes of wrist pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Stenosing Tenosynovitis at the Radial Styloid Process
- Flexor Muscle Tenosynovitis (Trigger Finger)
- Dorsal Wrist Ganglion Cyst
- Wrist Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hallux Valgus
- Kinetic Barriers to the Wrist joint After Surgery The key to get rid of wrist pain is to find out the injured/disorder soft tissue(s). But sometimes, it is not easy to find the real cause in clinic, so it is not easy to cure wrist/hand pain. Acupuncture is probably the most effective medical procedure for wrist pain. It you want to get a good a result from acupuncture, you need to find an acupuncturist who does not only have lots of clinical experience, but also have rich knowledge in anatomy of the soft tissues on the wrist and hand areas.If you have wrist pain, you should schedule a consultation with us, let us find out what is going on with you and we will let you know how we can help you with your problem.