Golfer’s elbow or medial epicondylitis is very common, it can be very hard to treat.
We have a YouTube video here to introduce what is Golfer’s elbow, what is cause and how to treat it.
1. What is the real reason of the pain for golfer’s elbow?
The inflammatory, tearing and swelling for the tendon of the flexsor muscle group at its insertion into the medial epicondyle.
2. What are the common treatment methods in conventional medicine for Golfer’s elbow?
- Job modification
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory
- Physiotheray -eccentric excesses
- Steroids Injections
3. Why it can be difficult to treat Golfer’s elbow?
Most of the common treatment methods used in conventional medicine only REDUCE the inflammation temporarily, so it reoccurs frequently.
4. How does traditional acupuncture treat Golfer’s elbow?
Most acupuncturists use traditional acupuncture treatment method to treat Golfer’s elbow by using very fine acupuncture needles insert into some acupuncture points around the below area, which can help some patients, but usually not very good result.
5. How do you treat Golfer’s elbow at Dragon Acupuncture clinics?
We have developed own unique acupuncture technique based our almost 30 years’ experience. Our acupuncture technique can stimulate the body’s healing system to speed up the healing process to significantly reduce and even eliminate the inflammation at the site where the tendon attaches the humerus. We have successfully treated many patients with Golfer’s elbow with long term pain relieve.
6. How many treatments are need to treat golfer’s elbow?
Everybody responses to acupuncture differently. But it usually takes 2-8 treatments, 5 treatments by average.
If you want to know detail how our acupuncture treatment is different from traditional acupuncture and conventional medicine, call us today and schedule a free consultation.